A Little About Me

Hello! 

My name is Konstantyn R, and I am a Senior at Brooklyn College. I am on my way to graduate with a Bachelors's degree in Psychology and I am really excited! I've traveled around the world throughout my childhood, and have lived in places like Ukraine, Poland, Ireland, Germany, and England. Communicating can be hard in countries that are so different. This is why I believe I have a great understanding of visual communications. 

I moved to the U.S. when I was 9 and have lived in New York ever since. My parents were one of those '80s-'90s people so I grew up listening to a lot of old-school rock and roll. I think this is why I have had long hair all my life. I'm a huge nerd even though people are usually surprised by that. I'm a Tolkein fan and one of my dreams is to visit New Zealand where they shot The Lord of the Rings, I also love Harry Potter (books and movies), Star Wars, which was my addiction at some point, and lastly superheroes. 

My dream is to become a therapist. I want to help people. I want to be there for people unlike how nobody was there for me. I want to heal the world (A bit corny I know).

Now I will try to leave you off with a funny story. When I was 6 and lived in London, I attended St Theresa's Catholic Primary School, where I was told that I had to cut my hair. I was sat down with the principal Mr. Lion who told me that, "boys should not have long hair". To which I responded with, "...well Jesus had long hair." and just like that, I was allowed to continue having long hair. This was the day I stuck it to the man and won. 

I am excited for the semester, to meet new people, and attempt to build a great blog!

Come back soon for more, 

K. 



Comments

  1. Woah your life sounds so cool! Thank you for going so in depth as well. It's great that you're relating your childhood and using that knowledge to visual communications. I love the layout of your blog! Having photos and gifs that relate to your topic helps give the readers a visual on what is being said. Can't wait to read the next :D!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts